Sunday, September 14, 2014

New Artist Victor Victory and his patriotic song 'My Sweet Victory'

One of the song from Victor Victory new Album,as new Artist "Pop My world'
 htps://itunes.apple.com/album/pop-my-world/id848450387

My Sweet Victory

Art: Trinity Di Mossel
Music: H&R Rock
Lyrics : Victor Victory

My heart
My life
My courage
 My blood
My sweet victory

Go down the battle shock ,
Shafts are laid down on sinking sand ,
Not in abiding rock ,
The blood has turned rust ,
Forward in the battle,
I heard calls for freedom,
I heard lofty pure ,
The glory to the victory.

Sweet victory
My sweet
victory...
Oh my life
 Yeh my blood
Ah my courage
My sweet victory

I'm real awake ,
In the battlefield
Just a man with courage,
Without looking back,I
It's the last breaths,
In the field,
I have in my hand,
The sweet victory.

Sweet victory
My sweet victory...
Oh my life
Yeh my blood
Ah my courage
My sweet victory ..

Comments From Victor Aka (Hotshot ): ' I was Just looking for something new and different ,so I called my all time collaborator and musician H&R Rock looking for a beat for this song, so he made it . I wrote 'My Sweet Victory' Because I was thinking on the Patriotic Act 1776 'Independence of USA' so for me , I was part of that act and I did reincarnate again in this body to be part of Freedom one more time , keep fighting the right to be free ,keep on fire 1776,give knowledge to the people and go forward to the second United State of America Revolution 'Will Be not Televised".

"You People need to start to realize the Power you already have , governments afraid of that power , that's because they have control on you , at all level , time to wake up that Lion and do not make it sleep no more.. 'Power to The People '." Victor Victory Aka(Hotshot)

Radio Station In Jango.com http://www.jango.com/music/Victor+Victory

Victor Victory performing 'My Sweet Victory' at A Star In A Making Concert live at Nuyorican Poets Cafe. http://youtu.be/2iiuptkDG3k

(Personal Thanks to my Fan "Trinity Di Mossel " For The amazing art , Love You♥♥♥)
Victory  'My Sweet Victory." (Live at Nuyorican ) New York City USA 

No comments:

Post a Comment